- prayers for more time to take care of my traffic ticket
- prayers for Llaura to be safe, and well, in mind & body & heart & soul
- prayers for help with changing my bad habits/lifestyle
- prayers for help to handle increasing amounts of schoolwork
- prayers for friendships
- prayers for more ways to learn
- prayers for answered prayers
I just keep whispering it, over and over again... thank You thank You thank You thank You... I can't stop. I can't stop thanking Him. He's the Prayer-Answerer. He took care of me, and He took care of Llaura, and I think you should trust in Him no matter what.
So... go thank Him for what He's done. You know at least one thing. Say "thank You," and know that He has not yet begun to bless.